Paid Search (PPC & Display)
Drive highly converting traffic to your website from the get-go. Whether that’s on Google, Bing, Facebook or a variety of different display networks – we are the ROI driven agency.
Paid marketing is our forte. Our client results highlight just how good we do it.
Drive highly converting traffic straight to your website.
Paid Search, or pay-per-click marketing (PPC) is a powerful form of marketing that can produce a consistent and reliable stream of leads and sales.
Our in-house team of PPC strategists have decades of experience between them – working on some of the most complex campaigns in the industry. We work across the whole spectrum of PPC – from the initial click, right through to tracking user experience and improving conversion rates.
Our unique approach to Paid Search gives our clients enviable return-on-investment every time.
Our Clients Love Us
We’ve produced killer results in some of the UK’s most difficult markets, such as Insurance and Payday loans. Our unique approach to Paid Search puts our clients at an advantage. We place return-on-investment as the single most important metric on all of our campaigns.
We’re a strong believer of growing when our clients grow. We create consistent and compelling campaigns that engage with your target audience. We constantly a/b test ad messaging and site experience to drive higher conversions and higher revenue.
We don’t stop there, though. We also test and analyse every aspect of your campaign and rigorously optimise it from click-to-close – that’s just what we do. That’s why we’re the PPC Agency of choice.
What to Expect from our Paid Marketing
Account Review, Setup and Optimisation
- Complete analysis of existing campaigns and current ads across all platforms
- Account optimization and setup
- Review of current market, geo-targeting, competitors, and trends
- Review landing pages and provide recommendations
- Account setup & optimization based on market research
- Creation of new campaigns
- Retargeting setup
- Define targeting based on location, keywords, gender, age, education, interests, online activity
- Keyword Research – development of keywords based on location, competitive research, market segments, appropriate match types, and theme
- Ongoing paid marketing management
- Continuous management and optimization of all ads
- Ongoing optimization:
- Ad copy
- Ad image
- Ad title optimization
- Ongoing review of bids, optimized based on performance
- Regular review of campaign budgets
- Provide areas of opportunity and/or adjustment
- Review of performance by channel & product category
- Determine and maximize top performers
- Optimize poor performers
- Recommend changes as needed
- Expansion of campaigns, ad groups, and keywords
Want To Improve Your ROI? Let’s Talk
We’ll never turn down an opportunity to discover how we can help grow your business.